Resume, Cover Letter & LinkedIn Profile
After you’ve been in the working world a few years, you may be wondering how to take the next steps in your career, or facing a decision regarding whether to focus on technical expertise or move into a management role.
By working with our experts, you’ll be able to build a resume that aligns with the path you’ve chosen and that helps you advance to the next step in your career.
Our Mid-Career Professional package is designed for those who’ve already been active in the workforce, and is typically best suited for candidates with 3-10 years experience. This package includes:
- An initial consultation to gather information and discuss resume and career goals
- The development of a 2-page resume
- The development of a cover letter that presents a professional and cohesive image to recruiters and potential managers
- Guidance to optimize a LinkedIn profile that presents you in a positive light and is attractive to recruiters
- Two rounds of drafts/revisions of documents
The Mid-Career Professional package also offers the following add-on services:
Interview Coaching: Interview coaching gives you the space to practice common questions, manage and improve your non-verbal communication, develop a narrative that highlights your successes and strengths. Interview coaching packages include two one-hour sessions that comprise Q&A brainstorming, story telling/development and mock interview recording.
Job Search Strategy: In a one-hour job search strategy session, you can work with a consultant to develop a list of companies and positions to target, determine salary expectations, and evaluate opportunities for connection within your existing personal and professional networks.