Lead With Confidence
Next Group Coaching: Spring 2019
Lead with the Confidence and Knowledge
Lead with Confidence Group Coaching is a powerful
venue for support, wisdom, and reflection along with
your leadership and career journey.
- Do you find that sometimes leading others is more challenging than you thought? What works for one person may not work for the next.
- Do you struggle to find the appropriate words during difficult or tensed conversations only to have them come to you later?
- Would you like to act and speak with more influence and confidence, gain insight for inspiring your people to want to come to work and perform at their best every day?
- Would it be nice to have someone to bounce ideas and plans off who has your back?
THE POWER OF GROUP COACHING
Group Coaching(GC) brings the power of coaching into a group context. It is an intimate conversation space, focused on goal setting, deepening awareness around key issues, taking action, and having accountability. GC maximizes the experience, wisdom, and energy of a group who share common goals or objectives.
As women all too often, we must guard our communications and emotions at work. The more significant your role the greater need for this which often breeds loneliness and isolation.
Leadership effectiveness requires regular opportunities to step back, reflect and evaluate what you do and how you lead including how you lead yourself. In other words, we need to exhale, regularly to ensure our leadership intention is on target and effective.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
- New or emerging leader or first time leading others
- Have one or more direct reports
- Currently or will in near future lead a project or cross-functional team
- Anticipating a move into a leadership role.
- Have been leading for a while but have had no formal leadership development
- Experiencing some difficulty with your current team and do not have a network or support partner at work.
WALK AWAY WITH
- Greater clarity of who you are as a leader
- Stronger voice for influence and impact: Comfortable speaking up and out
- Tools to lead others as a coaching leader
- How to give and receive feedback for development of others and self
- Solid strategies for managing self and your emotions under pressure
- Confidence in yourself and ability to lead other to the next level of your career
- Strong partnerships of trust, mutual respect, and support with like-minded professionals
- Possibly…a few more lifetime friends -priceless!
WALK ONE YEAR TOGETHER WITH LIKE MINDED WOMEN WHO WILL SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES AND SUPPORT YOUR JOURNEY TO SUCCESS
Included in this course:
Ten Monthly 2-hour group coaching sessions (20 hours)
1 Leadership Book
Light Refreshments for each session
Unlimited emails in between sessions
Private Group Chat
BONUS: One 45-minute individual coaching
session to align your private goals
Two Payment Options to Choose From
Group Coaching | Third Thursday Every Month
Beginning in Spring 2019
354 Serendipity Lane Spartanburg, SC 29301
Lead With Confidence – Group Coaching
Pay in Full:
Lead with the confidence and knowledge
that will inspire others
Real Success Story
“Elizabeth carries the greatest virtue a coach can have: being a great listener. Not only does she listen but also drives the conversation to a productive outcome. She understands the industry and its complexity. She guides the coachee to great final results.”
It’s always beneficial to have sessions in a group in order to exchange similar experiences and “pains.” If the struggle and experiences are similar and the trust can be built within the group, the members can definitely find support.”
“Elizabeth is very good at facilitating the exchange of experiences with the members of the group coaching; the group coaching experience connected members beyond the training sessions.”